VOLCANA VILLA, SANTORINI
A magnificent retreat
Poised on a cliff top, surveying the famous Lighthouse of Santorini, villa Volcana commands spectacular views on the topaz Aegean Sea.
The architect of this wonderful villa has dared unexpected combinations creating a magical balance between the Cycladic tradition and the cosmopolitan style of Santorini creating the perfect atmosphere to relax, enjoy the beauty around you and be inspired.
Musician and recording artists will find their haven in a world-class studio complete with drum kit, vocal booth and full mixing desk. The playroom with its football table and dartboard, and the gorgeous swimming pool that encourages you to dive-bomb your friends will excite families, who crave extra entertainment.
Spread across three floors, villa Volcana boasts several living, dining and reception, providing a choice of secluded indoor hangouts, sheltered from the Greek sun. Here you can laze in front of the TV, take an afternoon nap, enjoy a late night bottle of the exquisite local wines or even record an album! A large salon sits on the lower ground floor alongside two smaller lounges and an open-plan diner.
The villa features five beautiful bedrooms and each has its own en-suite bathroom, A/C, satellite flat screen TV, CD player and direct dial phone. The two largest suites are on the lower-ground floor, with three slightly smaller rooms located on the two upper floors of the house. The bedrooms all enjoy stunning views from whichever side of the house they are located on, and are flooded by sunshine throughout the day.
The outdoor areas at Volcana are magnificent. Four decked terraces line different sides of the villa, so you can relax, sunbathe or dine in the shade while savoring the tranquil blue expanse of the Aegean Sea and its astonishing evening sunsets. Swim or float the afternoon away, then gather with friends for a barbecue before ending up in the outdoor hot tub for some stargazing.
If you decide however, to venture out, it’s a 4-minute drive to a traditional Greek Fish Tavern and 5 minutes to Mesa Pigada beach.
- Casual sitting area,
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast table,
- Fully operational office (fax machine, PC, Printer, etc.)
- Guest bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom en suite with king size bed
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Large living area and playroom
- 2 Twin/Double guest rooms en suite
- 1 Double bedroom with king size bed en suite
- Four decked terraces shaded dining and sitting areas, barbeque, and swimming pool with Jacuzzi spot.
- A/C in all bedrooms
- SAT TV
- DVD player | CD player | Hi-Fi sound system | Home cinema
- Recording studio available
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Swimming pool 11,5 x 6 m, heated
- Alfresco dining
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check AND MORE section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Santorini Airport 20 min drive
- CLOSEST PORT: Santorini, 10 min drive
- CLOSEST TOWN: Fira, 15 min drive
- CLOSEST BEACH: Red Beach, 5 min drive