TOPAZ II VILLA, MANI
An exquisite stone residence in Mani
This exquisite stone residence, designed in harmony with the natural contour on a 2,300-square-meter land, is a revival of the traditional Mani tower-houses.
This villa, awarded the Architizer A+ Award for the best vacation home in the world for 2019 and featured in Faidon’s world’s greatest architecture, is intended to embody the Greek hospitality culture with its blend of luxury and meaningful simplicity.
The use of local stone, combined with unfinished cement floors and walls, gives the property a natural beauty equivalent to the rugged, untamed beauty of Mani, while big frame windows, perforated wooden panels used as exterior walls, and window shutters enhance this effect.
The large windows and magnificent perforated wooden panels that replace some of the facades allow plenty of natural light to flood the minimalist interiors, which use natural materials like wood and stone over soft beige and white tones.
The main level offers a cozy living room with built-in sofas and a fireplace conveniently located next to the dining area and the open kitchen. On the same floor are two double-bedrooms, each with its own wardrobe, one with an en suite bathroom and the other with a separate bathroom.
Typical of Mani’s local architecture, an imposing concrete cantilever staircase at the living room leads to the tower’s upper level that occupies less than half of the ground level, giving the building a tower-like appearance. There, guests will find a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, a separate shower and sink area, a wardrobe, and a small balcony with awe-inspiring views of the sea and the unspoiled scenery of Western Mani.
Outside the villa’s living room, in a semi-separate section beside the pool, is a little sitting area, while a wonderful swimming pool with cement surfaces and an outdoor dining area shaded by a pergola complete the most sought-after vacation lifestyle at this gorgeous villa.
Designed to inspire a connection with the Mani’s scenery, the villa is the ideal retreat for those who seek to experience the genuine lifestyle of this enchanting region of the Peloponnese and can be rented separately or in conjunction with its sister villa Topaz I to accommodate bigger groups of friends and families
- Living room with build-in sofas and fireplace, adjoined with dining area & fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Double bedroom with wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom with wardrobe and private bathroom
- Access to the swimming pool
- 1 Master bedroom with wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with separate shower and sink areas, desk area and sea view
- Pool terrace with Infinity pool and shaded lounge & dining area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (cutlery, glasses, dishes e.tc.)
- Fully air-conditioned
- Wi-Fi access
- Smart/Satellite TV
- HD Flat Screen Smart TV 32”
- Safe box
- Baby Cot / Child chair / Baby sitting (on request)
- Infinity swimming Pool 40 m2 & Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Outdoor Dining Area for 8 guests with shaded pergola 25 m2
- Outdoor Lounge Areas
- Outdoor Shower
- Exterior lighting
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Open Parking
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check our services section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Athens International Airport, 320 km
- CLOSEST VILLAGE: Closest village: Stoupa, 12 km
- CLOSEST BEACH: Pantazi, 7 km