TOPAZ I VILLA, MANI
An awarded stone villa in Mani
This gorgeous stone villa, designed in dialogue with the natural contour on a lot of 2,300 square meters in size, is a reinterpretation of the traditional tower-houses that are found in the area of Mani.
Awarded for its architecture with the Architizer A+ Award for the finest holiday home in the world for 2019, and published in world’s greatest architecture by Faidon, this villa is meant to deliver a blend of luxury and meaningful simplicity that exemplifies the Greek hospitality culture.
Its minimalist interiors are flooded with natural light from the wide windows and highlight natural materials like wood and stone, as well as exquisite perforated wooden panels that replace parts of the facades.
The main level of the property contains a light-filled living area that opens onto a poolside terrace. An adjacent dining space and fully-equipped kitchen provide seamless access to the main pool terrace, bridging the gap between the inside and outside. On the opposite side of the residence are two stylish double bedrooms with perforated window shutters and wardrobes, both with their own bathroom.
Typical of Mani’s local architecture, an imposing concrete cantilever staircase at the living room leads to the tower’s upper level that occupies less than half of the ground level, giving the building a tower-like appearance. There, guests will find a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, a wardrobe, a desk, a private balcony, and magnificent sea views.
The villa’s outside boasts a completely private terrace with an infinity pool, loungers, and a pergola shaded dining area. The exposed cement surfaces, patios with scented flora and herbs, and the spectacular views of Western Mani and the sea are the most distinctive features of this prestigious residence.
Designed to inspire a connection with the Mani landscape this stunning villa may be rented independently or in conjunction with its sister villa Topaz II to accommodate a larger group of friends or families.
- Living room with build-in sofas, adjoined with dining area & fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Double bedroom with wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom with wardrobe and private bathroom
- 1 Master bedroom with wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, desk area and sea view
- Pool terrace with Infinity pool and shaded lounge & dining area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (cutlery, glasses, dishes e.tc.)
- Fully air-conditioned
- Wi-Fi access
- Smart/Satellite TV
- HD Flat Screen Smart TV 32”
- Safe box
- Baby Cot / Child chair / Baby sitting (on request)
- Infinity swimming Pool 40 m2 & Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Outdoor Dining Area for 8 guests with shaded pergola 25 m2
- Outdoor Lounge Areas
- Outdoor Shower
- Exterior lighting
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Open Parking
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check our services section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Athens International Airport, 320 km
- CLOSEST VILLAGE: Stoupa, 12 km
- CLOSEST BEACH: Pantazi, 7 km