SWANN VILLA, MYKONOS
An exceptional vacation spot
Situated on an elevated position facing the town of Mykonos and the old harbor, villa Swann relishes astonishing views of the sea while, lines of the Cycladic islands of Tinos, Delos and Syros mark the horizon.
The villa blends uniquely into the rocky natural setting, while the imposing infinity pool, hugged by curved granite rocks tantalizes your senses into believing you are swimming into the crystal blue waters of Mykonos.
Plenty of spacious terraces with more than twelve sumptuous chill-out areas wrap around the striking white sugar cube villa making it ideal for endless sunbathing, relaxing and romantic alfresco dining. Savor a sunset cocktail at your lounge while the blowing wind, moving through the hollow reeds below, makes them vibrating rhythmically like prima ballerinas starring at the ‘Swan lake’.
Villa Swann amazes its guests not only with its postcard views but also with an elegant and cozy interior design carrying the eclectic taste of the owner, having amazingly harmonized the Cycladic charm to the modern comforts.
The wooden chestnut ceilings, the antiquated California marble floors and the stylish wooden furnishing in the living areas keep the island atmosphere alive while, large windows everywhere bring the sea and the whitewashed town of Mykonos into the interior creating a sense of airiness and relaxation.
The elegant open plan kitchen is separated from the living area by a stunning arch, which, in turn provides guests with the perfect feeling of Mykonian living.
Five charmingly decorated bedrooms, with their own en-suite bathroom, pretty wooden ceilings, marble floors and marvelous sea view complete the main building while a few steps further, the guest house, designed to accommodate a family of four, follows the same stylish decoration and thoughtful details that prevail all around the house.
The distinctive combination of breathtaking views, Cycladic charm, modern comforts, absolute privacy and luxury makes this villa an exceptional vacation spot for even the most elite traveler.
- Ample sitting area with large windows and astonishing sea view
- Dining area with a table for 10
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen with access to the swimming pool terrace
- Guests WC
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room | dressing room | access to 2 private terraces with sea and Little Venice view
- 4 Double bedrooms en suite with access to the front terrace
INDEPENDENT GUEST HOUSE – BY THE POOL
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table for 4
- Sitting area with sofa that opens up to a double bed
- Double bedroom with sea view
- Infinity pool with sunbeds
- Various terraces with spots for dining, gatherings and relaxation
- Floor cooling and heating with geo-thermal system
- A/C in all bedrooms
- SAT TV | DVD
- WI FI VDSL Internet
- Audio Equipment CD – MP3 – Bluetooth system
- Alarm System and Security Cameras
- Safe boxes in all Bedrooms
- Sun drenched terrace with infinity pool (operating with electrolysis) equipped with sunbeds and loungers
- Pool bar with stools
- Huge Pergola for Dining and Relaxing with Transparent Windshield Protection
- Many Alfresco areas
- BBQ and Wood Fired Oven
- Bio vegetable garden
- Ample parking space
- Helipad 200m away
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check our services section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Mykonos airport, 15 min drive
- CLOSEST PORT: New port, 15 min drive
- CLOSEST TOWN: Chora, 12 min drive
- CLOSEST BEACH: Small beach 500m walk, Ornos 5 min drive