HALI VILLA, SYROS
A summer villa with a modern aesthetic
This magnificent villa, perfectly situated just above sea level inside a private estate that extends all the way to the coastline, boasts some of the island’s greatest views and most glorious sunsets.
The villa’s outdoor space is the ultimate highlight, featuring a spacious deck with a large infinity lap pool and a shallow area adjacent to it equipped with jet sprays for relaxing and socialising, a yoga terrace where guests can combine a meditative experience with breathtaking scenery, and an abundance of outdoor seating areas for family gatherings.
Apart from the breathtaking views of the Aegean and the distinctively shaped islets of Schinonissio and Stroggyli, the exteriors feature a beautifully manicured garden with a diverse collection of indigenous plants that match perfectly with the surrounding environment.
With the signature of a renowned local architect, the interiors pay homage to the villa’s unique architectural style while allowing natural light and fresh air into the comfortable living and dining area via large structural apertures. Hali also features a beautiful kitchen equipped with top-of-the-line equipment and four elegant bedrooms, three of which are ensuite.
If you prefer to swim in the lovely waters of the Aegean, a short stroll down a trail will bring you to the shore and to two of the island’s greatest beaches – Komito and Agathopes.
Villa Hali and its sister villa Ertha may be rented in conjunction to accommodate larger parties while yet ensuring a sense of privacy for each guest in their own villa.
With its expansive outdoor areas and welcoming inner space this beautiful villa exemplifies Greek summer indulgence and elegance.
Indoor space of 280sqm
- Open plan living and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen giving access to the terrace
- Breakfast corner with stools and sea views
- 1 Master ensuite bedroom with super king size bed, ceiling fan, office area with large desk, futon (sleeps one child comfortably), TV, cupboard space, sea and pool views
- 1 double ensuite bedroom with king size bed, desk and chair, sea and pool views, adjoining dressing room with cupboard space and single bed
- 1 rear-facing ensuite bedroom with king size bed, desk and chair, TV, cupboard space, small outdoor area
- 1 twin bedroom with two single beds, desk and chair, cupboard space, sea and pool views
- Separate bathroom with shower
- Utility / laundry room with separate washer and dryer, wine fridge
700sqm outside living space
- Sea view terrace with lounge areas
- 111sqm pool including lap area, in-pool seating, spa jet sprays and 8 sun beds
- Pool bathroom / changing room with WC and outdoor jet shower
- Main pergola with a 4-plate Weber barbecue and outdoor table with seating for 8
- Outdoor yoga area
- Secluded courtyard
- Olive grove, cactus garden and orangery
- Parking for two cars (additional parking in driveway)
- Footpath through garden leading to seafront
MHTE/AMA: 1141994 & 1142002
- Air-conditioning & central heating
- Ceiling fan in master bedroom
- Wi-Fi access
- Smart TV with Netflix and local TV channels
- Electric piano (with headphone socket)
- New quality appliances
- Lounge and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
Spacious deck with:
- Infinity lap swimming pool 19,3 x 8,1m. with spa jet spray and sun loungers
- Several shaded dining and sitting areas
- Surrounding garden with Mediterranean plants and trees
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check our services section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: [klm JSY] – 12 klm / 20 min drive
- CLOSEST PORT: 13 klm / 25 min drive
- CLOSEST VILLAGE: Poseidonia – 1.2 klm / 5 min drive | Foinikas – 3 klm / 8 min drive
- CLOSEST BEACH: Komito – 550. / 10 min walk / Agathopes – 700 m / 8 min walk