ENDLESS VILLA, PATMOS
Gorgeous panoramas of the sea and the Medieval Chora
Set on a cliff within a fenced land property and between two beautiful bays, the breathtaking villa Endless boasts views over the entrance of the harbor and the medieval Chora of Patmos.
In one of the most supreme and magical locations on Patmos Island, this relaxed getaway represents the embodiment of comfort and style within a Dodecanese island setting.
And although you are just a few minutes drive from all the summer action, you’ll be tempted to stay in and enjoy the home’s many delights.
Here, traditional architecture meets seafront bliss and mystic excitement and the benefits are all yours to revel in. Sleek and colorful furnishing adds a modern flair to the villa’s traditional personality while its crispy white walls are a nod to the seafront location. French windows bring the sea and the imposing monastery views into the living and dining room elevating at the same time the sense of airiness.
Each of the five bedrooms at Villa Endless has an en-suite bathroom while you’ll find the same stylish decoration with thoughtful details and cool light tones on the walls that prevail all around the house.
Step outside to the sun-drenched terrace and stretch out on the daybeds with your favorite magazine. If you fancy swimming at the sea, a short path will take you down to a small-secluded beach equipped with private sunbeds and umbrella, in virgin scenery for diving in the crystal clear waters.
But unarguably the most impressive time to be at this property is at dawn. Wake up early in the morning to witness the dramatic spectacle of sunrise from your terrace. If you are lucky to evidence a miraculous full moon during your staying that, will definitely be an unforgettable experience!
While the villa is a relaxed seaside getaway, it’s only a 10-minute drive from Chora. Pause at Skala port on your way to the medieval capital to watch the fishermen unload the day’s catch, or while away your evening at the seafront restaurant just a short walk from your villa.
The distinctive combination of breathtaking views, supreme architecture, eclectic style, privacy and comfort makes this villa an exceptional vacation spot to call as ‘home’ during your vacations!
- Living room with access to the terraces and the loggia and view to the sea and the monastery
- Dining room with table for 12 and French windows with monastery view
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with California king size bed (180cmX220cm), en suite marble bathroom and spacious terrace with sea view
- Double bedroom with double Olympic queen size bed (170cm X 200cm) and an en suite marble bathroom. Sharing the terrace of the master bedroom
- Double bedroom with two single beds that can be set together, en suite marble bathroom. An extra single bed can be added upon request.
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Sitting area with sofa and coffee table
- A small study desk and two bookshelves with access to a veranda with unique view
- Studio of 35sq.m. with independent entrance
- Double bedroom with 2 single beds and its own bathroom with shower
- Sofa, coffee table, kitchenette
- Small yard with view to the Monastery and “Chora”
- Private staff quarters
- Shaded veranda with dining area for 12 and view to the monastery and the sea
- Shaded loggia equipped with a sofa and four arm-chairs, big and small coffee tables
- Sun drenched terrace equipped with sunbeds
- Various other spots for relaxation
- BBQ in the garden
- Access to a secluded beach with natural shade, equipped with umbrellas, sunbeds and chairs for private use
- SAT TV
- WI FI access
- A/C in all bedrooms
- Multi CD player with amplifier
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check our services section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- Not pets allowed
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Leros 45 minutes by boat
- CLOSEST PORT: Skala 5 min, 2km
- CLOSEST TOWN: Skala 5 min, 2km | Chora 10m, 6km
- CLOSEST BEACH: 50m