CIELO VILLA, WEST ZAGORI
A Fabulous mountain villa
Set at an elevated point in the enchanting region of West Zagori, this unique three-bedroom villa enjoys spectacular views to the peaks of Pindos and the river within a charming mountain village setting.
The building immediately impresses with its formidable stone exterior and sublime traditional splendour found throughout the interiors.
On warmer days, guests can spend time in the beautiful courtyard, get the chance to prepare their meal at the BBQ and taste it with their cherished company at the charmingly furnished dining area, savoring the sights and sounds of the incredible mountain and the roaring river.
Indoors, you’ll be in awe of the the authentic folklore style of the living areas. Tiled ceilings, oak flooring with beautiful carpets, atmospheric lighting, selected wooden furniture and a fabulous stone-built fireplace create a beautiful natural living painting.
This private luxury villa is set out over four levels and accommodates six guests in three exquisite, individually and luxuriously styled bedrooms with a unique blend of fabrics, furnishings, antiques and artwork.
A large and very bright kitchen with modern appliances, a tasteful rustic dining area for ten and an extensive cellar hosting a special drink collection on the second level provide an intimate environment for enjoying a family meal while perusing the considerable drink collection.
On the third level, the living room – with an imposing black leather lounge framed by rare furniture and decorative elements, the owner’s collection from his travels around the world, an original, carved, hand-made grape press of the 30′, an enormous clay potard, a collectible chess, a chic improvised table made from slices of a tree trunk in a peculiar shape – creates a memorable, luxe ambiance, especially cozied up around its wonderful living room fireplace. After a day of exploration, relax in the living room and savor authentic Havana cigars from the special showcase of the house and very good quality rum, vodka or whiskey from its bar.
Envelop yourself in the warmth of this stunning mountain villa located in West Zagori and experience the best of the area all year around; from the hot Summer and fresh Spring to mild Autumn and snowy Winter.
- Large bedroom with a king-size bed
- A luxurious, raised SPRINGS mattress and fluffy pillows
- A vintage wardrobe
- Hot flocking on the oak floors
- Central heating and large windowed windows
*There is a prediction for a beautiful, functional WC and a mini spa for two people, a special place for relaxation and wellness.
- Large and very bright kitchen and dining area
- Spacious counter and sink, modern electrical appliances
- The recesses of the walls, traditional “windows”, host a special drink collection
- Ten-person dining room with exquisite carved chairs and tasteful rustic décor
- Living room – the central point of the house
- A stone-built fireplace
- Large openings
- Havana cigars from the special showcase of the house and very good quality rum, vodka or whiskey from its bar.
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 bedroom with two comfortable single beds ideal for children
- A luxurious bathroom
- Dining area for 8 people
- Kitchen with modern appliances
- Living room with fireplace
- Drink and cigar collection
- Large flat TV
- Central Heating
- Premium Linen
- Dining table for 8 people
- Barbecue (grilling) equipment
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Breakfast hamper with homemade, fresh and local delicacies is delivered to the villa daily
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check our services section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Ioannina National Airport, 33km
- CLOSEST VILLAGE: Kipoi
- CLOSEST CITY: Ioannina, 39km