CAMILA VILLA, MYKONOS
A heavenly retreat in Mykonos for large groups
Located very close to Kalo Livadi beach, Camila villa epitomizes the ultimate luxury living experience while providing the highest degree of privacy and indulgence.
Designed by award-winning architect Ilias Bratopoulos, this exclusive and multi-faceted property achieves a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living. Fully retractable glass doors slide open to create beautiful integrated living spaces studded with designer furniture by Philippe Starck.
Graced with Mediterranean gardens and overlooking the beach, Camila features sprawling outdoor sun terraces and two large Infinity pools with spectacular sea and sunset views and twoadditional private mini pools in the pool suites which may be heated upon request. The main pool area is equipped with a large, pergola-sheltered outdoor dining space and a stone bar with a gas operating BBQ and a built-in Italian oven, while guests may relax and enjoy a unique and private lifestyle experience in the several other lounge areas which are conveniently located around the property.
The facilities list also includes a gym area and a private Jacuzzi on the master bedroom’s terrace, while the professional Chef’s Kitchen and the picturesque chapel within the property’s grounds render Camila the perfect choice for an unforgettable event of up to 500 seated guests. The property is also surrounded by an exclusive use of a 5.000 sq. m. plot with flowers, cactuses and other decorative plants and features a private parking lot of up to 10 cars and a nearby Helicopter Landing pad.
Camila consists of an exclusive collection of three villas, one guesthouse and two spacious optionally interconnecting pool suites and may comfortably accommodate up to 40 guests in its 20 en suite double bedrooms. All villas are fully air-conditioned with individual systems and equipped with the latest technology audio and video systems including Smart TVs, high tech ALARM system and CCTV in the surrounding area.
This is undoubtedly the type of villa you could happily spend your whole vacation here. Being so close to the beach however, you can take a luxurious swim in the clear warm waters of Kalafati and Kalo Livadi beached at any time of the day or night. If you decide to venture further, though, Mykonos town with its whitewashed houses is within reachable distance to explore at your leisure.
With spectacular water and sunset views, Camila offers a heavenly retreat for large groups seeking for a one of a kind experience in some of the most exclusive private villas in Mykonos!
VILLA A (opens to the second Infinity pool and grass area)
- Main interior living and dining spaces
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- 2 en suite double bedrooms with sea/pool view and verandas
- 1 en suite double bedroom (corner) with private terrace and sea/beach/pool view
- 1 en suite double bedroom with private terrace and pool/partial sea view
- 1 en suite double bedroom with pool/partial sea view
VILLA B (opens to the main outdoor pool/bar area. Connected with Villa C)
- Main living space
- Fully equipped guests’ kitchen
- 1 en suite double bedroom
- 5 en suite double bedrooms
VILLA C (opens to the main outdoor pool/bar area. Connected with Villa B)
- Small lounging area facing the back of the property – 4 en suite double bedrooms
- 1 en suite double bedroom (master) with private terrace with outdoor Jacuzzi and sea/beach/pool view
BUNGALOWS (Lower garden level of the property)
- Bungalow 1: en suite double bedroom with bathtub and veranda with garden view
- Bungalow 2: en suite double bedroom with veranda with garden/beach view
- Pool Suite 1: en suite double bedroom with private mini pool (which may be heated upon request) with sea/beach view
- Pool Suite 2: en suite double bedroom with private mini pool (which may be heated upon request) with sea/beach view
- Professional Chef’s Kitchen equipped with all modern appliances
- Gym area with pool view
- Flat screen Smart TVs, portable Bluetooth speakers, Sonos Play 1 Speakers
- A/C system in all indoor areas
- Internet/office: internet Access (Wi-Fi), laptop friendly spaces
- Paradox alarm system available in all 3 main buildings, electronic safe boxes in all bedrooms
- Nearby helicopter landing pad
- Infinity pool 1 (main outdoor area): 12×16 m2 with built-in water sunbeds
- Infinity pool 2: 6×20 m2 with beach entry and grass area
- 2 private mini pools which may be heated upon request (private pool suites area): 3×5 m2
- Vast outdoor space which may accommodate events of up to 500 seated guests
- Outdoor Jacuzzi (Master bedroom, top floor of Villa C)
- Multiple outdoor lounge areas and dining areas
- Pool bar area with built-in BBQ and oven
- Gated property
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check our services section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Mykonos Airport, 10km
- CLOSEST PORT: Mykonos New port, 12,5km
- CLOSEST TOWN: Mykonos, 8km
- CLOSEST BEACH: Kalo Livadi 1km