ARISTI VILLA, SIFNOS
Nobility and utter luxury
Sitting proudly on the top of a hillside, near the picturesque village of Apollonia, villa Aristi, majestically crowns the Aegean Sea where lines of the cycladian islands mark the horizon.
Exquisitely and newly restored, the residence dates back to the 19th century, originally built to host a notable family of the local community. Perched up on the top of a hillside with spectacular views of the medieval-character village of Castro, today this residence remains one of the very few ones, which still radiate the nobility of the past.
Villa Aristi amazes its guests not only with postcard views but also with an elegant interior design carrying the eclectic taste of the owner, having amazingly managed to harmonize the noble charm of the past to the contemporary touches and comforts.
The handcrafted wooden doors, the high ceilings and the wooden floorings keep the old aristocratic atmosphere alive, while, on the other hand, the living experience of this beautiful residence is that of a warm and comfortable home styled by a mix of Greek folklore and European refined decoration. Designer furnishings are complimented by antique pieces and collections of handcrafted artifacts, making the villa resemble a veritable museum but at the same time creating a laid-back atmosphere.
Set among splendid gardens of wildflowers and herbs, the villa offers various spots for coffee, small gatherings with friends and family and a perfect place for relaxation and meditation. The main terrace features an idyllic semi-closed lounge and a generous open-sky table that can host a large number of guests. A few steps away, the stone-paved pool level features an amazing swimming pool that adds a contemporary touch of luxury and a cozy lounge area that is shaded by century old pine trees.
Villa Aristi is the ultimate destination for guests who wish to retreat in a historical property, enjoy impressive vistas and relax in utter luxury.
- Sitting area with fireplace
- Perfectly equipped kitchen with dining area
- 2 Master suites with double bedroom, en suite bathroom and separate sitting area
- 2 Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 Two-storey room with double bedroom and mezzanine with double bed and en suite bathroom
- 1 Single bedroom with en suite bathroom and independent entrance (No A/C, suitable for teenagers or nanny)
- 2 Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and independent entrances
- Swimming pool 90 sqm with Jacuzzi
- Dining | Sitting area | Shaded lounge area | BBQ
- Staff room
- Small Orthodox Church
- Wi-Fi access
- SAT TV
- A/C in all bedrooms
- Gym with weights & machines
- Infinity swimming pool with Jacuzzi and water gym equipment Dining and sitting area
- 2 shaded lounging areas
- Yoga-meditation area
- Staff room used by the villa housekeeper
- Independent small Orthodox Church
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check our services section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Athens airport, 2h 50 min boat and 45 minute drive
- CLOSEST PORT: Kamares port, 25 min drive
- CLOSEST TOWN: Apollonia, 7 min drive
- CLOSEST BEACH: Various beautiful beaches, 15 min drive