ALKISTIS VILLA, PATMOS
An absolute waterfront property in Patmos
One of the very few waterfront properties on Patmos, Alkistis epitomizes the relaxed Greek island style.
The three-bedroom villa overlooks Grikos bay, a perfect shelter for yachts and boats to moor and the homonymous small fishing village, which remains quitter than most villages around the island even in August.
Villa Alkistis is built in traditional style and in complete harmony with the unique character of the island. The interior, with its exposed stonewalls, is tastefully furnished and decorated in a fresh interpretation of traditional style with the charming Patmian ‘sofa’, raised platform beds, underlining the uniqueness of local architecture.
On the ground floor there is a comfortable living space with a lovely dining area and a fully equipped kitchen, as well as, 2 double bedrooms with a bathroom. The upper floor comprises a double bedroom en suite.
Outdoors, there is a choice of sitting areas, plus an inviting day bed, a perfect spot to while away your hot summer days and breathe in the soft sea breezes, which caress the blissful countryside.
A path takes you down to Grikos beach just a few steps from the house. After lazy days on the shore you can explore the villages nearby. The most famous is Chora, a picturesque maze of whitewashed streets teeming with cafes and bars.
Here on the glittering Aegean you can unwind to the sound of the waves and enjoy one of Patmos’s most idyllic summerhouses.
- Inside Living space, Kitchen, 2 double bedrooms,
- 1 bathroom, 1 wc
- 1 double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- WiFi access
- Internal courtyard
- Several shaded areas for sitting and dining
- Built in stone BBQ
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check AND MORE section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Leros 45 min, Samos, 1h (by boat)
- CLOSEST PORT: Skala, 3.3 km
- CLOSEST TOWN: Skala, 3.3 km
- CLOSEST BEACH: Grikos (on the beach)