VIOLA VILLA, CHANIA
Unique serenity and natural beauty in Crete
Almost carved into the rocks of a beautiful gorge above a small cove with a pebble beach, this luxury brand new residence truly represents the best of wild yet welcoming Cretan nature.
Besides its magnificent views of the endless Cretan sea and sky, this stunning designer villa on the western coast is a haven of total isolation and immense natural beauty.
The small and fairly unknown beach below is accessible only from the residence through a natural pathway leading down to the pebble beach and unless you are one of the villa guests, it’s one of the most difficult beaches to reach in the area.
Relax and unwind in the cool outdoors living area, feel the gentle breeze of fresh air while sunbathing on the poolside lounge beds or go for a revitalizing swim in your private pool.
If al fresco dinning is your style take a seat at the large dining table and savor the breathtaking views of passing sailboats while sipping festive cocktails and feasting on your private chef’s delicious creations.
During windy nights, unwind in the living space indoors where a super modern L-shaped design and large glass windows – taking full advantage of the villa’s hillside location – bring the views inside.
The interior is styled very modern with a minimalist overtone from armless sofas to the graceful wooden dining chairs creating a clutter free and stress free atmosphere.
Following the same sleek lines, the fully equipped kitchen is right in the middle of the action as it connects the indoors living space with the open air dinning area for guests’ convenience and pleasure.
Five sea view bedrooms furnished with luxury designer furniture and fixtures, all with en-suite bathrooms and private terraces can accommodate up to 10 guests at villa Viola. Relax and unwind on the pristine linens and luxuriously comfortable beds to emerge rejuvenated and refreshed each new morning.
Whilst the villa setting is totally secluded, it is ideally located between the historic Venetian cities of Chania and Rethymnon with a vibrant cosmopolitan life and is only 45 minutes from Chania airport. Almyrida, with fine restaurants, a humble of activities and some of the best beaches in the area, is just five minutes away. A daily excursion to southern Crete will seamlessly blend authentic Cretan culture and summer bliss. There you’ll find relaxation and enjoy swimming and snorkelling in crystal clear waters.
Come immerse yourself in the unique serenity at Viola and the natural beauty surrounding this fabulous villa for unforgettable experiences.
Ground level (Entrance level)
- 1 Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone shower, access to sea view terrace
- Open-plan living and dining area with LCD flat screen TV and dining facilities
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen
- 3 Double bedrooms (one with twin beds) with en-suite stand-alone shower bathrooms, terrace and sea view
- 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, with free standing bathtub.
- Infinity 60m2 swimming pool with outdoors shaded lounge area
- BBQ area with dining table
- Access to a private creek over a stony pathway built into the rocks
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Espresso Machine
- Satellite TV | Sound System | DVD Player | Videogames
- Wi-Fi access
- Air conditioning
- Security system
- Baby chair
- Ping Pong table
- Infinity swimming pool 60m2 (heated from early-October to end
- Sun loungers
- Outdoors shower
- Alfresco dining
- Gated property
- View of the sea
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check our services section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Chania Int. Airport “I. Daskalogiannis” 36 km
- CLOSEST PORT: Port of Souda 20 km
- CLOSEST CITY: Chania 29 km
- CLOSEST VILLAGE: Plaka 2km
- CLOSEST BEACH: Direct private access to a cove over a stony pathway built onto the rocks | Almyrida 4 km