LEILA VILLA, PATMOS
A perfect gypset summer villa
Leila is a characteristic eighteenth century stone house that has been converted in to a perfect gypset summer villa.
Situated at Agriolivado, an unspoiled sandy beach, Leila offers guests a different way of living and timeless opportunities to enjoy authentic experiences.
The generous outside space, facing the sea and benefiting from ample natural light, retains a natural feel with wooden carved lounging and dining tables, iron and bamboo chairs, dressed up in fluffy snug cushions.
Neighboring the landlord’s two-story dwelling, the unrefined terraces and organic gardens allow plenty of space for children to play around, while colored hammocks and swings offer a warm cocoon of calm and relief under the shadows of old pine and locust trees.
The ambience of this villa is evident as soon as you step inside. Natural stonewalls, exposed wood beams and art-on show throughout the house, exude an air of rustic refinement. The timeless flair is echoed in all rooms, where the furnishings are understated rather than old fashioned and the ambience is comfortably subdued.
The villa can host eight people in two twin bedrooms that share a Balinese bathroom, a double bedroom, which opens up to a small veranda and an independent patmian-style double bedroom.
This lovely country house blends harmoniously the uncomplicated provincial comfort, traditional elegance and sublime desire for simple and leisurely life.
- Open plan kitchen with living room
- Dining area
- Two twin bedrooms that share a Balinese bathroom
- One double bedroom with en suite shower bathroom, which opens up to a small veranda overlooking the fields
- One patmian-style double bedroom with en suite shower bathroom (independent entrance)
- WI-Fi access
- SAt TV/ CD player
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor Areas
- Outdoor dining / lounge areas
- Hammocks & swings
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check AND MORE section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Leros 45 minutes by boat
- CLOSEST PORT: Skala 3km
Skala 3 km
- CLOSEST BEACH: Agriolivado 150m