GAIA VILLA, ALONISSOS
Pure tranquility in Alonissos
Nestled among a three-acre olive grove, almost invisible from afar and surrounded by wild lavender, rosemary and strawberry trees with an unmatched view of Greece’s first Marine Park, this is a unique sanctuary of peace and tranquility.
The villa’s centerpiece, a magnificent terrace with a one-of-a-kind pool that fascinates guests with its length and distinctive ambiance, makes it a great spot for family gatherings or solitary leisure.
Designed by an Italian architect as an ecological paradise, the villa’s relaxed, modern atmosphere immediately puts guests at ease. Comfortable interior spaces designed with bright colors and a modern pop aesthetic work in harmony with natural earthy materials and textures to create an ambiance that is both comfortable and luxurious. Along the length of the property, the villa unfolds six exquisite spacious and airy bedrooms with large ‘French’ windows, each with its own bathroom and wonderful outside sitting areas revealing a unique experience in surroundings of understated elegance.
With a chef and a team of assistants, the villa’s staff promises to pamper guests with premium services and guide them through a gastronomic adventure centered on a refined combination of the region’s authentic specialties with international wonders.
Exuding rare tranquility, this magnificent villa evokes such a sense of inner serenity, and a yearning to unwind, that venturing beyond it requires considerable effort.
The villa is split into three blocks, each with its own entrance via the garden
- Open plan living & dining area
- Large fully-equipped kitchen
- 2 Double bedrooms en-suite with veranda
- 3 Double bedrooms en-suite with sofa beds that can accommodate children, with veranda
- 1 Master bedroom (on mezzanine floor) en suite with small sitting area & kitchenette, external dining area with BBQ and veranda
- 25m swimming pool with sunbeds
- Shaded dining area among the olive trees
- Various sitting & lounging areas
- A/C everywhere
- Wi Fi access
- Satellite TV
- Stereo / IPod player
- Safety box in all rooms
- Two cots for infants up to 2/3 years
- Table tennis
- Books and games
- 25m lagoon style swimming pool
- Shaded relaxing & dining areas
- 3 BBQ
- Private parking
- Daily maid service
- Chef services, with assisting staff
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check our services section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
Access to the Villa: Easy, from paved road
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Skiathos (JSI), 25 min drive + 2 hr by boat
- CLOSEST PORT: Patitiri, 20 min drive, 10km
- CLOSEST TOW: Steni Vala, 15 min drive, 5,5km
- CLOSEST BEACH: Leftos Gialos, 15 min drive, 8km