DEJA VU MANSION, SYROS
Elegant neoclassical style
Located in the charming region of Della Gracia, Déjà Vu mansion has one of the most intriguing designs in the whole region.
Elements of its unique neoclassical architectural style testify that probably it carries the creative mark of Ernst Ziller whose work constitutes a milestone in contemporary Greek architecture.
Dating back to the 19th century when it was built as a summer resort of a noble family, the mansion has been recently exquisitely renovated by the present owner with great respect to the architecture of that period and welcomes its guests with an impeccable eclectic décor coupled with modern facilities.
The furnishings consist of antiques, precious wall hangings and ornaments of great artistic value of the 19th century. The sleeping area is composed of three beautifully appointed bedrooms with wooden old ceilings and marble floorings while each of them has three single antique metallic beds. The guest bedroom on the lower level, ideal for teenagers, has a double bed, a WC and a kitchenette with a small dining area. Two orangery rooms, provide a choice of sun-filled and shaded sitting, dining or even sleeping on the comfortable sofas. Whilst preserving its beautiful period features, the kitchen is brand new and has all the latest modern accessories.
Down a few steps from the kitchen’s back entrance, a shaded terrace features elegant loungers and dining area overlooking the 3-acres garden of pine and olive trees, mastic and almond trees that stretches around the mansion.
A hand carved marble paved terrace and several small tables spread under the pine trees offering cozy sitting for quiet moments or afternoon family gatherings.
The location of this beautiful mansion offers a supreme balance of seclusion and convenience, as it is steps away from the beach while Agathopes, Foinikas and Voulgari beaches are only a few minutes drive. Ermoupoli, the capital of Syros with its imposing public buildings, neoclassical houses and beautiful squares is about twenty minutes drive allowing for fantastic walks throughout the day.
Déjà Vu is the ultimate destination for guests who wish to retreat in a historical property and at the same time relax in luxury. Thanks to its richness of details and history the property is suitable for era film productions and photo shootings.
- Large entrance hall passing through the house
- Orangery room with garden view, sitting area and sofa that can be transformed into a comfortable double bed or two single ones
- 1 Master bedroom en suite with three single metallic beds, two of which could be connected to form a double bed
- 2 bedrooms with three single metallic beds, two of which could be connected to form a double bed
- One of the bedrooms leads to a second orangery room with garden view and sofa that can be transformed into a comfortable double bed or two single ones
- The 2 bedrooms share a bathroom, which is next to the kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate dinning area
- Guest room with double bed, sitting area, kitchenette and WC
- Spacious terraces and shaded living areas
- 1 shower room and 2 WC
- Parking space
- A/C everywhere| Ultra Red Heating
- Wi-Fi access
- Flat screen TV
- DVD Player
- 2 baby cots upon request
- Pergola shaded lounging and dining area next to the kitchen
- Open-air hand carved marble paved terrace
- Various spots for gatherings and relaxation under the trees
- Garden with pine, olive, mastic and almond trees (lighted at night)
- Traditional well with potable water
- 1 shower room and 2 WC next to the pergola lounge area
- Gated entrance
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check OUR SERVICES section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Syros, 12 min drive
- CLOSEST PORT: Ermoupoli, 15 min drive
- CLOSEST TOWN: Ermoupoli, 15 min drive
- CLOSEST BEACH: Voulgari 200m, Foinikas 300m, Fetouri 300m, Agathopes 500m, several beaches within 5 min drive