ARIA VILLA, ANTIPAROS
A cycladic retreat close to Antiparos town
Aria is a stunning property just 3 minutes drive from Psaralyki and Panagia beach. The villa’s enviable position allows complete privacy and offers amazing views across a landscape dotted with pretty whitewash houses and out to the Aegean Sea, and the neighboring islands.
The town of Antiparos with its Enetic fortress and white washed houses is just a short walk downhill or two minutes away by car.
This elegant estate comprises of a main house connected with imposing stone built arches to the guest house and through the garden a path leads to the independent guest studio with its private shaded sitting area with breathtaking views over the sea.
Set among splendid gardens of colorful flowers and herbs, the villa offers various spots for coffee, breakfast, social gatherings with friends and family and a fully equipped barbeque with shaded dining area, comfortably positioned close to the villa’s fully equipped kitchen. A few steps down the main terrace at the pool level, there is an opportunity for shade at the lounge area under the protective and cozy pergola. Take advantage of the balmy evenings for al fresco dinners with panoramic vistas – colorful sunsets come as a welcome bonus with dessert. A lovely swimming pool adds a contemporary touch of luxury.
The interior of the residence harmonizes the Cycladic charm to the contemporary touches and comforts. The wooden ceilings and the traditional furniture keep the island atmosphere alive, while, on the other hand, the living experience of this beautiful residence is that of a warm and comfortable home styled by a mix of Greek folklore and African refined decoration. The living room is an upbeat space, rich in character. Enjoy group meals under the pastel shades of the chandelier. Choose from five double bedrooms, each with their own lovely en-suite bathroom. All are furnished with antiques and tastefully decorated with special attention paid to every detail.
Characterful Antiparos village is just a few minutes from the villa. Along the main boulevard, you will encounter shops, friendly cafes and lively tavernas serving up freshly caught seafood and local delicacies. Wander around the harbor’s edge and see if you can spot the traditional Greek fishing boats called ‘Kaikis.’ .
Certainly one of the best properties in Antiparos island, villa Aria is ideal for those looking for a relaxing holiday where the privacy is the main prerequisite!
Main house | Ground floor
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen
- Living room with two sitting areas
- Dining area
- Guest WC
- 2 double bedrooms en suite (with fan & air conditioning)
Main house | Upper floor
- Master bedroom en suite (with fan & air conditioning)
- Living area with 2 sofas beds
- Private terrace with sea view
- Double bedroom (with fan & air conditioning)
- Sitting area with 2 sofas
- WC shower
- Private shaded terrace with built in sitting area
- Swimming pool
- Fully equipped outdoor kitchen
- Various sitting and dining areas with pergolas
- Marvelous garden with flowers, herbs and spices
- Ceiling Fans
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi access
- Flat screen TV
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Music System
- Marvelous Garden
- Swimming pool 13X6
- Outdoor sitting areas
- BBQ pergola shaded area with dining table
- Sea view
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check MORE SERVICES section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Paros, 20 min drive and 10 min by ferry
Paros, 25 min drive and 10 min by ferry
- CLOSEST TOWN: Antiparos, 2 min drive
- CLOSEST BEACH: Meganies, Psaralyki, 2 min drive