ANEMONE VILLA, MYKONOS
Style and atmosphere
Built of stone near the peak of a rocky hill typical of Mykonos, Villa Anemone becomes one with the landscape.
The eye of the passerby will have a hard time distinguishing it, perched high up between the vivid outlines of the imposing cliffs but the visitor will easily distinguish it when comparing its rare location, its extraordinary view, the luxury and unique style of its decoration with any other villa in the area.
This wonderful residence expands on three levels following the plot’s natural inclination and thus allowing beautiful unobstructed panorama sea views to the Aegean while it is just 3-6 minutes drive away from some of the most beautiful beaches of Mykonos.
Set among splendid ledges of colorful Mediterranean flowers, the villa offers idyllic shaded sitting and relaxing areas for all types of entertaining among friends and family. The lower level of the property boasts an infinity swimming pool with a large shaded built-in sitting area and bar right under a huge rock that provides additional natural shade during the hot Mykonian summer days.
The style and atmosphere, the great architecture and classy interior design makes Villa Anemone go on the top wanted list. Great attention has been given to every detail, with handpicked furnishings, fabrics, and objects d’art, all by well-known designers.
The owner, a very elegant person herself, has dared unexpected combinations creating a magical balance between the Cycladic tradition and the Mykonian cosmopolitan style, creating the perfect atmosphere to be inspired, relax and enjoy the beauty around you.
- Entrance hall
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area
- Living area with fireplace and balcony with outdoors sitting area
A few steps up
- 1 master bedroom en suite with balcony
- 1 double bedroom en suite
- 1 twin/double bedroom en suite (with additional independent entrance)
A few steps down
- 1 twin/double bedroom en suite with independent entrance (mostly suitable for teenagers)
- Various shaded dining and sitting areas, infinity pool with a large built-in sitting area and bar.
- A/C everywhere
- Wi-Fi access
- SAT TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Infinity swimming pool: 4X11 m
- Various shaded dining and sitting areas
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check AND MORE section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Mykonos, 20 min drive
- CLOSEST PORT: Mykonos, 20 min drive
- CLOSEST TOWN: Mykonos, 20 min drive
- CLOSEST BEACH: Kalo Livadi, 3 min drive