ACE VILLA, SPETSES
A historic mansion in Spetses
One of the most meticulously restored houses in the heart of Spetses, Ace is a historic mansion that stands out with its high stonewall isolating it from the picturesque surrounding alleys.
Enjoying one of the most charismatic locations, it is positioned strategically on an alleyway in a quiet part of the center of the charming town allowing for a short stroll to either the Old Harbor or Dapia, accessing the island’s cosmopolitan restaurants and nightlife, while the sandy beach of Agios Mamas is only a heartbeat away.
Originally built 200 years ago, this stone mansion has been fully renovated with great respect to its long history and the Spetsiot architecture, with the intent to establish a comprehensive settlement responding to the high standards of modern accommodation.
Set among a grand courtyard embellished with pebbled mosaics and a splendid garden of old aged trees and colorful flowers, Ace offers various spots for coffee, small gatherings with friends and family and a perfect place for relaxation and meditation.
The interior of the residence harmonizes the noble charm of the past to the contemporary touches and comforts. The wooden doors, the high embroidered ceilings and the wooden floorings keep the old aristocratic atmosphere alive, while, on the other hand, the living experience of this beautiful residence is that of a warm and comfortable home styled by a mix of Greek folklore decoration. Antique pieces and collections of handcrafted artifacts, and walls painted in typical pastel tones create a laid-back atmosphere.
The enchanting nights with a glass of wine from the local vineyards of the nearby area, the incredible culinary creations of your private cook, with delectable local products and ingredients and the traditional hearty Greek breakfast at the lovely colorful courtyard with private relaxation areas amidst the old aged trees, highlight the unique experience of the mansion’s guests and fully justify why Ace is one of the top mansions of our collection.
Main house | Ground floor
- Dining room, living room, fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Twin bedroom en suite
Main house | Upper floor
- Foyer | study with sea view
- 1 Master bedroom en suite with sea views
- 1 Double bedroom en suite opening up to a large terrace overlooking Agios Mamas
- Living room with dining area, guest toilet, fully equipped kitchen, connecting through a shaded, open-air courtyard to:
- 1 Double bedroom sharing a bathroom
- 1 Twin bedroom sharing a bathroom (suitable for children)
- Very large internal courtyard with garden
- Dining | sitting areas
- Guest toilet
- Independent staff quarters for the villa housekeeper
- A/C everywhere except in the dining area
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
- BBQ and wood oven
- Various dining areas, lounging area and sitting corners
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check OUR SERVICES section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: ATH Airport, 2.5 hours drive & 10 min sea-taxi or 2.5 hours by boat
- CLOSEST PORT: Dapia, 3 min walk
- CLOSEST TOWN: Dapia 3 min walk, Old Harbor, 10 min walk
- CLOSEST BEACH: Agios Mamas, 1 min walk