LUCRETIA VILLA, CRETE
A super modern residence in Crete
Located in a peaceful area close to Agia Pelagia village and nestled on an elevated position just above the sea with a majestic view to the blue horizon, Lucretia is one of Crete’s premier luxury properties.
A pool deck with sun loungers and a relaxing shaded area is perfect for sunbathing while enjoying a book, listening to your favorite music, or simply relaxing while your children have good time at the pool.
The prime spot of this majestic property is the lounge balcony right above the pool with the daybeds placed in a position that allows the dazzling view to unfold before your eyes.
Multiple outdoor sitting areas, and a patio with a summer kitchen and dining area equipped with a BBQ and a traditional stone oven will allow for plenty of open-air entertainment and a pleasant outdoor dining experience.
Sleek and minimalistic in style, Lucretia is a luxury vacation villa that inspires simplicity and clarity of a modern architecture and offers a strong connection between the charming Cretan outdoor and the indoor. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer abundant natural light and views of the completely modernized pool area and sea beyond.
The white-walled interior with its soothing neutral palette of whites with touches of black enhances rather than detracts from the main attraction, the outdoors.
The large common area gathers family and friends but the five bedrooms – each with its own full bathroom – provide guests with privacy and comfort. There’s no question that our favorite part of Lucretia villa is waking up each and every morning to enjoy the sea before even getting out of bed as each of the villa’s bedrooms looks out onto the sparkling blue sea through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors.
For the fitness fiends among us, who do not wish to break away from our healthy lifestyle habits the villa features a fully equipped gym they can indulge in.
This spacious newly built luxury residence truly offers a unique experience as it combines close proximity to everything you’d want to visit; the beaches, the Palace of Knossos, the Archeological Museum of Heraklion, numerous famous wineries, recreational facilities, downtown and great shopping, with the tranquility of the area.
- Open-plan living, dining and fully equipped kitchen area with direct access to the pool area
- Master bedroom with king sized bed and Spa-inspired en-suite bathroom, floor to ceiling glass doors and balcony overlooking the pool area and the sea
- Storage room
- Guest WC
- 4 Double bedrooms with spacious en-suite shower bathrooms
- 2 of them have access to a wrap-around balcony with breathtaking sea views
- Gym area – air conditioned with endless views of the Cretan Sea
Lower Level – Private apartment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining and a sitting area
- Bedroom with a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a shower
- Infinity swimming pool
- Pool deck
- Shaded lounge and dining areas
- Private path that leads to the sea
- Fully Air-conditioned
- Wi-Fi access
- Satellite TV
- Spa and wellness center which includes a fitness center
- 17m infinity swimming pool with saltwater
- Pool deck with sun loungers and a relaxing shaded area
- Patio with summer kitchen and dining area incorporating with a BBQ and a traditional stone oven
- Parking space
- Direct access to the sea through a private path
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check our services section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: 20km to Heraklion Int. Airport
- CLOSEST PORT: 17km to Heraklion Port
- CLOSEST CITY: 17km to Heraklion City
- CLOSEST VILLAGE: 6km to Agia Pelagia
- CLOSEST BEACH: Direct access to the sea through a private path