JASMIN VILLA, ANTIPAROS
A cycladic retreat to detox and rejuvenate
If you are dreaming of a serene Cycladic environment where you can wake up to the sound of lapping waves and the call of sea gulls, then, villa Jasmin is your house!
Recharge with the rejuvenating energy of the Aegean Sea at this gorgeous villa situated within a large plot of land in an exquisite coastal location on Antiparos Island.
Guests staying here will be able to relax and enjoy this idyllic setting and swim in the lovely semi private beach with turquoise-blue waters just in their doorsteps.
Designed to encourage outdoor living, villa Jasmin has various open plan living spaces and pergola covered terraces on different levels, a spacious sundeck around the sleek infinity pool overlooking the sea and a comfortable BBQ and dining area by the pool.
All outdoor spaces are hugged by a landscaped peaceful garden, which is one of the most attractive and remarkable features of this beautiful residence with its winding paths, tiny courtyards and short flights of stone steps connecting the different levels among lemon trees, olive and fig trees.
The interior design and decor are a modern and elegant take on classical Cycladic ambiance with bright colored walls, wooden furniture, local stonework and high ceilings.
Guests can come together in various inviting living spaces while having the privacy of fresh and airy en suite bedrooms on pastel tones and plenty of natural light.
The picturesque private orthodox Chapel can become the ideal place for a unique and magical wedding ceremony while afterwards the reception can take place at the villa among the olive trees, with a dance floor and a separate parking lot.
Inside and out, this villa is a perfect retreat for those wanting to take a break, focus on their wellbeing and detox or need some time out to the gorgeous backdrop of Antiparos.
Sleeps 10 in 4 bedrooms
MAIN HOUSE | Ground floor
- 1 large bedroom, with one double and two single beds, with en-suite bathroom and a living room
- 1 double bedroom with double cocomat bed and en-suite bathroom
- Laundry room and small storage
- Individual entrance and terrace
MAIN HOUSE | First floor
same level with the guest houses
- 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 WC
- 1 living room with fireplace
- Open kitchen
- 1 dining room
MAIN HOUSE | Second floor
same level with the pool and the barbeque area
- 1 double bedroom, with en-suite bathroom
- Large veranda with magnificent sea and Mountain View
- 1 master bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom
- 2 single beds
- Open kitchen
- Terrace among olive and fig trees, with sea view
Sleeps 2 Used from staff
- 2 single beds with en-suite bathroom
- Open kitchen
- Patio among olive and fig trees
- A/C in all bedrooms
- SAT TV
- Wi-Fi access
- Audio systems
- DVD player
- Swimming pool (9×4 sqm) with fresh water, lighting, sun loungers and umbrellas, with
- Patio with daybeds
- Terraces on different levels
- Barbeque with long outdoor dining table
- 2 additional outdoor dining areas
- Sitting area
- Private parking space
- Private chapel
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Check our services section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange
- CLOSEST AIRPORT: Paros 10m by ferry
- CLOSEST PORT: Paros 10m by ferry
5km Antiparos village
Semi Private Beach 50 meters, Agios Giorgios (St George) beach 15 min drive, Soros Beach 7 min drive